Death note: There's no God

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Death note: There's no God » Отыгранные эпизоды (AU) » Be clear every day, every evening

Be clear every day, every evening

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

1.Название АУ: Be clear every day, every evening
2.Действующие лица: Ryuzaki, Matt
3.Место действия: New York, The hotel
4.Эпиграф: Why is the bedroom so cold, turned away on your side? (с)

L was awake for 102 hours and desperatly needed to sleep. As Watari told him he did so last night. And now, it must be, he has slept 16 hours already. Besides clock said so. Typical and normal for him, but something wasn't right anyway. He didn't expect to see a boy in his bed. It was strange. He couldn't remember that has invited someone. Now here was a boy, and the boy was lying beside him. L studied him. Red mop head, goggles on top of it, blue eyes, plump lips which he wanted to kiss. «What?». No, no, no. That's completely perveted throught! He should not think of anything like that. Besides if he ever fall in love, it'll be a girl, not a boy.
Taking a sitting position, he began thinking. Most of throughts were memories of something that will give him a clue about yesterday, but the memory was hopeless. «Maybe Watari has let him in or the boy was so exhausted that he didn't see me. Then where he could get the key? Mixed rooms? On reception someone gave him wrong key? Was it even possible? No, it can't be right». L looked at the boy again. Red head was sleeping light-heartedly. Was he drunk? Teenagers like him have a cheeky way of life.
«Geeez. I can't explain his presense here. Another conclusion just isn't going through my mind». L swung his legs and touched the cold floor. He walked up to the table with a laptop, but didn't turn it on. «I have to talk to him. I can't wait, i'm too curious. If he is a spy, i need to know who he works for. If not — he should leave as soon as possible. And where is Watari when he is needed?». L walked back to the bed. He glared at the boy and slapped him on shoulder.
"Hey, you!" he yelled, "Wake up!"
No reaction. Was L too gentle? Okay. He slapped boy harder.
"Wake up, i need to talk to you." and with this he began to wait, staring directly at the red mop head.

+2

Вы здесь » Death note: There's no God » Отыгранные эпизоды (AU) » Be clear every day, every evening

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно